Neo-Gothic manor house approx. 9-10,000 square feet, originally dating from 1803 (approx) mid Victorian additions including tower. 24 rooms excluding landings/stairs etc – 5 main reception rooms including ‘long room’ with arched windows, ‘blue’ room, library. Oak floored entrance hall with decorative fireplaces and pillars, oak staircase, ‘snug’ room with built in original decorative oak feature. Gardens include formal rose garden. Property access via private driveway and is set back from the road offering total privacy. Swimming pool and tennis court.