Services On Our Site
Our Site enables owners (“Owners”) of properties (“Property(ies)”) to sign up their property(ies) to the locations library on our Site (“Library”) and it also enables those wishing to hire a Property in the Library (“Hirer(s)”) to hire one or more Properties for their filming/photography projects (“Projects”). It also enables us to make available details of our brilliant location managers, researchers, scouts and other freelance personnel who work with us (“Find Freelancers”) who can be made available to help with your Projects.
Process for Owners registering their Properties
If you would like to register one or more Properties with our Library, you will need to enter into a contract with us, which is made up of the Registration Form (please request a copy here) and the Owner Standard Terms https://www.wearefind.com/owner-standard-terms (“Contract”). Please carefully read the Owner Standard Terms and if you are happy with them, please fill in a Registration Form and submit via email, if you have not already done so. If you prefer to fill in the Registration Form and complete your Contract manually then please email email@example.com and find will email you a Registration Form and an offline version of the Owner Standard Terms for completion.
Find will review your application within a reasonable time of receipt and if required, contact you to discuss any details/revise any details on the Registration Form. Find will then confirm the Registration Form by email to you or through the Site. If you submit the Registration Form through the Site, then confirmation by Find of the Registration Form shall be via email to you to the email address provided and the date of such email confirmation shall be the date that the Contract between Owner and Find becomes effective. If you have contacted Find to request offline completion of the Contract, please print, complete the Registration Form, sign it and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org at Find. Find will then sign, date and email you a PDF copy of the completed Registration Form together with the Owner Standard Terms (offline version) attached, and the date on the Registration Form as completed by Find shall be the effective date of the Contract. This is also explained in the Owner Standard Terms.
Please note that it is at Find’s sole discretion whether to accept any Properties into the Library, as not all Properties might be suitable. Although Find shall use reasonable endeavours to contact all Owners who submit applications, to confirm or reject an application, in busy periods, it may not always be possible for Find to contact Owners where Find does not wish to go ahead and include the Property in the Library. If you do not hear from us, we apologise and please do submit your Property(ies) elsewhere.
You acknowledge and agree that submission of a Property to the Library is at your own sole cost.
Process for Hirers wishing to hire a Property in the Library
Any of the Properties on our Website can be hired for your Project(s). Please just contact us through the Site here and someone at Find will contact you to discuss your requirements.
If you do wish to go ahead and book a Property, the Standard Terms of Hire will apply to your hire and Find will, with your input, complete a Booking Form. Find and Hirer will sign the completed Booking Form and Find will then arrange for the Booking Form to be signed by the Owner. Once signed and dated by the Owner, the Booking Form together with the Standard Terms of Hire form the Hire Agreement between Hirer the Owner and Find which is legally enforceable from the date of the Owner’s signature. All of this is also explained in the Standard Terms of Hire (to review a copyof these terms please request it here). Find will use reasonable endeavours to return to both Owner and Hirer a fully signed and dated PDF copy of the Hire Agreement.
You acknowledge and agree that the hiring of any Property is at your own sole cost.
Process for Hiring Find Freelancers
If you would like to enquire about a Find Freelancer for your Project, you can do so by by emailing us at email@example.com and we will contact you to discuss. If we agree to hire out Find Freelancer(s) to you for your Project(s), all fees follow the standard APA (Advertising Producers Association) rate and terms and conditions of employment unless negotiated in advance of the hire period commencing.
We may from time to time wish to contact you with information about Find’s services, any new Properties in the Library or other matters relevant to our line of business (“We Are Find Info”). If you have indicated on the Site or elsewhere that you are happy to receive We Are Find Info, then we may send you such information via the methods of communication that you have consented to – whether by email/landline/mobile phone/post.
Provision of Photographs/Videos by users of the Site
If you submit photographs or video files of Property(ies) via our Site or by email to us (“Material”), you agree that you are granting to Find from the time of submission a non-exclusive royalty free licence in perpetuity to use such Material i) on Find’s Site, (ii) in connection with the hiring of the Property(ies) and (iii) the marketing of Find’s business (including the right to cut and edit such Material where required). You warrant that all copyright and other intellectual property rights in all media anywhere in the world arising in any Material supplied to Find are owned and controlled by you and the use of any Material by Find will not infringe the copyright, trademark, right of privacy or civil property or any other rights of any person or third party whatsoever.
Accessing the Site
- By accessing the Site, you agree to do so only for your own personal, non-commercial use and in accordance with these Terms and we may terminate or block your use of the Site for any conduct that we reasonably consider to be inappropriate, including for your breach of these Terms.
- Any use of the Site (including, but not limited to, viewing content) constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and accordingly they take effect the moment you first use the Site.
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, store (including in any other website), distribute, transmit, broadcast, commercially exploit or modify in any way any of the Site's material or content, remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from the Site or materials originating from the Site, frame or mirror any part of the Site without our express prior written consent or permit or assist any third party to do the same.
- You agree to only use the Site for lawful purposes and in a manner which does not improperly infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the Site by any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, but is not limited to, conduct which is fraudulent, libellous, in breach of anyone's privacy or which may harass, cause real distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive content or interruption of the normal flow of dialogue within the Site. We reserve the right to screen, filter and/or monitor and/or remove content (if any) for this purpose.
- You must not: (i) knowingly introduce viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs, or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful onto the Site, (ii) gain or attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Site or tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Site, our servers, computer systems or databases, or our technical delivery systems or those of our providers; (iii) probe, scan, hack, or test the vulnerability of any system or network forming part of or connected to the Site or breach or circumvent any security or authentication measures; (iv) access or search or attempt to access or search the Site by any means (automated or otherwise) except through the search functionality provided on the Site; (v) in any way use the Site to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information; or (vi) attack the Site with a denial of service attack or distributed denial of service attack or interfere with, or disrupt, (or attempt to do so), the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming or mail-bombing the Site. By breaching this provision you would be committing a criminal offence. We will report any such breach to the relevant authorities and will co-operate by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such breach, your right to use the Site will cease.
Availability and use of the Site
- We make no representation that content on the Site is appropriate or available for use at locations other than the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland. If you access the Site outside of the United Kingdom or Republic of Ireland, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws.
- The Site, information, images, logos and content relating to the Site, and/or any of our associated companies, products and services (or to third party products and services), are provided 'AS IS' and on an 'AS AVAILABLE' basis without any representation, endorsement or warranty of any kind, including but not limited to implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- We will endeavour to provide the Site using all reasonable care and will use reasonable efforts to make the Site available to you at all times. However you acknowledge that the Site is provided over the internet and so the quality and availability of the Site may be affected by factors that are outside our reasonable control such as technical faults in your ISP's and/or telecommunication providers' network/service. We are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, providers, computer equipment or software, or failure of any communication to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any website (or any combination of these things).
- We make no guarantees that the Site will be available, uninterrupted or error free, or that defects will be corrected, or that the Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. Except as required by law, we will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused by (a) Interruption or delay to the Site or errors, viruses or bugs contained in the Site caused by events outside our reasonable control (b) your negligence, your breach of the Terms or failure to follow our reasonable instructions (c) any incompatibility of the Site with any other software or material on your equipment (d) any unauthorised use of the Site or (e) any other factor that is outside our reasonable control.
- Information, videos and other material on the Site may contain inaccuracies and typographical errors. We do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of these or that information is up to date, or the reliability of any information displayed or distributed through the Site. You acknowledge that reliance on any such information shall be at your sole risk. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any part of the Site and to make changes to the Site at any time without notice.
- We do not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered through your use of the Site. In no event will we or any of our third party affiliates be personally liable for any damages whatsoever, whether in action of contract, equity (including negligence) or other action, including (but not limited to) damages for loss of use of the Site, damage to equipment or other software, or loss of data or profits or for other monetary loss or for any indirect or consequential damages, arising out of or in connection with the use (or inability to use) or performance of the Site. In addition, in no event shall we or any licensors or third party affiliates be liable for any unauthorised use of the Site.
- The exclusions and limitations in this section do not apply to death or personal injury caused by our negligence and only apply to the extent permitted by law. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Cookies and links to third party sites
- Please see our Cookies Policy here for details of the cookies that we use on the Site.
- The Site may include links to websites owned and/or controlled by third parties ("Third Party Sites") from time to time. You acknowledge and agree that we will not be responsible for the availability of the Third Party Sites and will not be responsible or liable for any content or services from the Third Party Sites. Your accessing of the Third Party Sites is at your own discretion and risk. These Third Parties Sites may have their own terms and conditions of use which you may be required to comply with. Please read such terms and conditions of use to ensure you are willing and able to comply with them.
Intellectual Property Rights Including Copyright
- The names, images and logos identifying Find and all our associated companies or third party partners and any products and services are proprietary marks of these parties. Nothing in the Terms shall be construed as conferring to you any licence or right under any intellectual property right of any of the above parties unless expressly stated otherwise.
- You agree to indemnify us and keep us indemnified us from and against all claims, damages, demands, expenses, costs and liabilities (including without limitation legal fees) relating to or arising from your use of the Site and/or arising from any breach or suspected breach of the Terms by you or your violation of any law or the rights of any third party.
- We can transfer our rights and obligations under these Terms to any company, firm or person provided this does not affect your rights under the Terms. You may not transfer or assign your rights or obligations under these Terms to anyone else.
- If any of these Terms are held by any court of competent authority to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, this will not affect the validity of the remaining Terms which will continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- If you become aware of any misuse of the Site or wish to complain about any material on the Site you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We reserve the right to modify these Terms at any time and also the following Find Documents - Owner Standard Terms, The Standard Terms of Hire the Booking Form the Freelancer Hire Terms and the Freelancer Booking Form (“Find Documents”) (provided that amendments to the Find Documents shall only apply to new contracts made after the date of such changes and any amendment of an existing Contract or Hire Agreement or Freelance Hire Contract can only be made in accordance with the provisions contained in those agreements). Any changes to the Terms and the Find Documents will be published on the Site. It is your responsibility to refer to and comply with the most up to date Terms and Find documents on accessing the Site. Your continued use of the Site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of the Terms and Find Documents, as modified.
We Are Find (UK) Limited
Southleigh, Reading Road, Burghfield Common, Berkshire, United Kingdom RG7 3BL