33 miles from the M25. Built in the 1520’s, this grand Tudor house was built by a close friend of King Henry VIII as a statement house. It is the tallest Tudor Gatehouse in the country. It is in private ownership and is routinely used for weddings. There is also a 'glamping' campsite within the grounds. It is set in a large estate with a church, private gardens, secluded swimming pool, controllable roads and tracks, farm yard and barns, pond and fields. Excellent access for HGVs and other large vehicles.