A picture postcard detached period cottage with origins dating back to circa 1650 offering considerable charm and character with a wealth of exposed beams and timbers. This cottage is centrally positioned within a wonderful plot incorporating gardens and grounds the whole extending to approximately 1.6 acres offering privacy and seclusion. Four bedrooms with main bedroom on ground level with direct access onto a private terrace. Cottage kitchen with exposed beams & an Aga opening onto the dining room. Large sitting room with log burner & double doors onto terrace. Playroom, large family bathroom, one ensuite & cloakroom loo. Outside there is a traditional oak double garage, a stable, tack room, greenhouse & vegetable garden. There is ample parking. Access is good up a tarmac drive with electric gates.